Capacity: 150 People
Price: $5,500 for Saturday
Location: Near Milwaukee, WI
2018 Availability: 6/23, 7/28, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25, 9/8, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6
About the Venue:
The view is the centerpiece of this organic vegetable and flower farm, located just 35 minutes north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's situated upon a grassy glacial hill overlooking a Milwaukee river flowage to the south and a state forest to the northwest.
Why we love it:
We love everything about this 8-acre, family-run farm, from the diverse garden filled with heirloom vegetables, fruits and flowers to the rustic charm of the barns and structures throughout the property. This venue is so beautifully suited for your wedding ceremony and reception your guests may question if they’ve been transported from Wisconsin into a Cezanne painting from the South of France. We also value the chance to help support this local, small-scale organic farm.
- Capacity 150 people
- Use of ceremony sites (hilltop apple orchard or barn)
- Use of barn for a reception
- Use of the designated surrounding grounds for photos
- June 23rd, July 28th, August 11th, September 8th, 22nd, and 29th, October 6th
- *Inquire regarding Friday or Sunday wedding or special event (including rehearsal dinner)
- 35 minutes from Milwaukee in Ozaukee County
- Amplified music must be off by 10:30PM
- This is a vendor-flexible venue with the exception that all flower arrangements must come from the spectacular flowers grown on the property. The owner specializes in beautiful wedding floral arrangements.
Friday or Sunday:
Photos by Sandy Noto