Capacity: 75 People
Price: $2,500 for Saturday
Location: Near Clinton New Jersey
2018 Availability: New venue; all dates available for day weddings, photo shoots, and special events
About the Venue:
A picturesque lavender farm surrounded by gorgeous pine trees, this 10-acre property is ideal for a day time wedding or other special events such as bridal or baby shower. Also the perfect location for photo shoots in June. The venue features flowing fields of aromatic lavender, a meditative labyrinth and dreamy landscapes. Everything is grown organically with absolutely no pesticides or chemical fertilizers. A seasonal pop-up lavender shop offers unique products such as soaps and lavender ice cream.
Please note, this venue is only available for daytime events, and does not permit hard alcohol on premises.
Why we love it:
We love the idea of a low key afternoon ceremony in the shade followed by champagne and a picnic with the the smell of lavender in the air as baby goats wander by. We also love supporting these small-scale local farmers, an eco-conscious couple owns the property who care deeply about preserving and celebrating our environment.
- Capacity 75 people
- Use of outdoor ceremony site
- Use of property to set up reception area
- Use of the surrounding grounds
- New Venue - All Saturday dates available for 2018 season
- Rural Hunterdon County, west of Clinton, NJ
- In the beautiful Delaware River valley
- 80 minutes from Manhattan and Philadelphia
- Daytime events only
- No hard alcohol permitted
- Owners ask guests to plan eco-conscious events by limiting plastic consumption
Friday or Sunday:
$100 per hour
Book for engagement photos, family portraits, fashion shoots, etc.